BROKERAGE @ EURO BIO HIGH TECH 2018
The matchmaking event organised in the framework of the Euro Bio High Tech (http://www.eurobiohightech.it/), the first-ever showcase devoted to innovation in the biomedical sector, biotechnology and bioinformatics in the Central and Eastern Europe and Balkan areas.
Innovating thus favouring ongoing search for cutting-edge solutions in the field of healthcare.
Connecting the sector of Bio High Tech innovative entreprises with Universities, Research Centres, Integrated University Healthcare structures, Health and Social services Systems, financial istitutions and training and communication bodies operating in the field of Health in order to create new business opportunities.
Promoting the collaboration between Research, Health and Social services systems of the Central and Eastern Europe and Balkan areas, in order to develop research projects in the sector of crossborder medical science.
Becoming an annual event at
which regional and national
institutions and those from the
Central and Eastern Europe and
Balkan areas, can meet, share
and discover new applications,
technologies and processes, also
linked to digital innovation, in
order improve the performance of
their Health and Social services
- Technological transfer departments from hospitals and research centers
- Buyers & procurement department representatives from pharmaceutical companies
- Purchase departments
- Analysis laboratories that operate independently or in the framework of an agreement with the National Healthcare Service
- Wholesalers and distributors of medical devices and analysis equipment
- Healthcare technicians working in biomedical laboratories
- Local health authorities, residential care institutions; EGAS: Authority for the centralised management of shared services
- Rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, private hospitals
- Companies dealing with cosmetics and food supplement
- Investors; life insurers
- Clinical engineers
Trieste lies at the heart of the largest concentration, at national and international level, of operators in the biotech sector because :
- since 1964 it attracts, promotes, creates and hosts the widest number of national and international institutions;
- it hosts the headquarters of the Cluster Smart Health;
- owing to its privileged geographic location and strategic, political and economic position, the city favours direct contact with Central and Eastern European countries.
EuroBioHighTech is part of the International Project Science City for ESOF2020 (EuroScience Open Forum) and will be a preliminary initiative PROESOF2020